KLP Commons

Formerly the Buffalo Covenant Church & Fellowship Hall, the main structure was built in 1949. Parishioners worshipped here until 2011, when the Church closed due to lack of members. Retaining the mostly brick exterior, as well as improving the interior, was a priority for CSS Construction during the conversion to luxury apartments. Close to grocery stores and restaurants, KLP Commons is also within close proximity to the University of Buffalo and is on the Metro bus line. Down the street and around the corner, you’ll find the Buffalo Zoo, Delaware Park and the charm of the Village of Kenmore.

R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
     
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
     
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
     
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons
     
R&D Property Management of WNY - KLP Commons